Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design firm, which includes a Furniture division (which is where you’d come in!). What you might not know is we affectionately refer to this component of our practice as “fitments;” fitments being our branded term for what the industry refers to as “FF&E” or furniture, fixtures and equipment. You may also not know we focus on people; our corporate vision being, to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
- You motivate and challenge staff to grow their knowledge and skills by being a mentor.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty (literally). While you enjoy the routine of the office environment, being out meeting with potential clients or clients or being onsite for furniture installs, to ensure those oh-so-important details come together, is what really fuels your fire.
- You posses a unique hybrid of skills that include both a background in sales (focused on a performance-driven approach) AND design, with expertise in the FF&E selection and procurement processes. “Flexible” could be your middle name!
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- B.S. or B.A. in Architecture or Interior Design with at least 10 to 15 years of commercial design experience; sales expertise coupled with supervisory and project management experience in the design industry are key.
- Licensure or NCIDQ Certificate (preferred but not required).
- Experience with the GSA schedule and navigating government processes (required).
- Seasoned professional with substantial experience and knowledge related to the specification AND procurement of commercial office furniture and systems products. Bonus points for experience in mixed-use/multi-family, hospitality, retail and/or religious market sectors.
- Can manage and coordinate all aspects of the project delivery process with clients, consultants and the internal project team alike – with emphasis on the furniture specification and procurement portion of each project.
- Can demonstrate a strong track record of successful business development; understands the importance of building professional relationships, strengthened by the ability to successfully cultivate and maintain these relationships.
- Will be able to hit the ground running with a well-developed sales process (that you will provide).
- High emotional intelligence with the natural ability to connect to people.
- Team-oriented, with effective leadership and relationship management skills; promoting high levels of engagement with your team will be imperative to achieving success.
Bottom line, if you can check the boxes for the items listed above and you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call, please.
Recruiters: Please don’t contact this job poster, and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.